Portable Power Station - 38ah Solar & Battery Package
Currently out of stock of the battery enclosures to complete these packages, more due approx mid September.
A complete 12 volt power supply - portable power station.
The Powertech solar and battery packages are portable power supplies suitable for powering a variety of DC power devices including:
- Bird control equipment
- DC Lighting & other devices
- Camping equipment
- In recreational vehicles
- Off grid power in sheds & small buildings
- Electric fencing
This solar package is suitable for maintaining power to devices with a maximum daily current draw of 10 amp hours (at 12 volts / or 120 watt hours) during winter; and up to 24 amp hours (at 12 volts / or 288 watt hours) during summer. (Providing the solar panel is mounted in a good North facing position.)
The battery can be recharged manually with a battery charger if required.Package includes:
- 80 watt solar panel with 10 amp charge controller and 3 metre lead
- Battery enclosure
- Digital timer to control run time of a device connected to one of the lighter sockets
- 38ah / 12v Deep Cycle Gel Battery (456Wh)
- Leads with quick attach connectors
- 1 x 1.5m lighter socket lead with 2.1mm dc connector and 5 amp fuse
- 2 lighter socket connections - 12v
- 2 x 5v USB outlets (1 at 1 amp and the other at 2.5 amp)
- Volt metre to monitor battery voltage
- Easy plugin in connectors for ease of installation
Package is assembled in NZ from imported components.
Please note: the solar panel and charge controller are IP67 rated and are suited to use in most weather conditions. The battery enclosure is not IP rated and while it can be used in outdoor environments should be sheltered from direct rain or moisture.
This is a pre-order item which is currently out of stock, we will have more arriving soon. Please contact us for delivery times and quantities available.
Delivery costs, where applicable, can be calculated on the cart page, add products to cart then view cart and calculate shipping.