Micronair AR9E Thermal Fogger
Transforms liquid into very fine partire lighter than air
- Immediate start-up - electronic buzzer ignition coil
- New intake design and spark ignition system eliminates petrol overflow
- Minimal and easy maintenance - unique carburetor design
- Petrol tank, Fog tube, Formulation tank and cooling jacket made from stainless steel
- All other parts in contact with chemical made from brass, viton or teflon
- Safety cut off valve - if the engine stops for any reason, automatically shuts off flow of chemical
- Complies with International Standards for Equipment for Vector Control
Dimensions: 1135mm long x 270mm wide x 340mm high
Weight (empty): 7.0 kg (approx)
Combustion chamber output: 11.0 kw (approx)
Fuel tank: 1.2 L capacity, Stainless Steel
Fuel consumption: 1.20 L/h (approx) Use 91 Octane
Solution tank: 5.7 L capacity
Solution output: 25ml per 8 seconds when using 0.8mm nozzle
Pressure in solution tank: 1.25 bar (25000 Pa) (approx)
Solution nozzles: 0.8 – 1.2 mm
Power supply: 4 x 1.5 volt batteries
Warranty: 12 months
Top Quality Product from UKStandard Accessories:
- 1 set of solution nozzles: 0.8 = approx. 10 L/h, 1.0 = approx. 15 L/h, 1.2 = approx. 20 L/h
- 1 fuel funnel
- 1 solution funnel
- 1 set of maintenance tools
- 1 set of cleaning tools
- 1 solution suction pipe (long)
- 1 bag of seals & membranes
- 1 instruction
- manual with spare parts list
Free Delivery within New Zealand - on orders over $99.00 + GST
Same Day Dispatch - we aim to dispatch the same day, for orders placed by 3pm on working days.
Delivery Times (in normal business conditions):
NZ Standard Delivery: 2 - 3 working days
NZ Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days (overnight to urban address where possible)
Australia - eParcel Australia tracked post: 3 - 8 workings days
Rest of the World - International Courier Tracked: 3 - 8 working days.
Delivery times are are guide and may vary by location.
Allow an extra 1 - 2 days for rural delivery.
Saturday delivery is possible to some addresses, please contact us for pricing.
Delivery costs, where applicable, can be calculated on the cart page, add products to cart then view cart and calculate shipping.