The Purivox Double Airport system is a remote controlled gas gun designed for use in airports. Ideal for protecting airfield areas from birds and other wildlife. An important tool for bird strike prevention and wildlife hazard mitigation.Key features include:
- Dual blast tubes facing opposite directions, ideal for long narrow areas.
- Powered from a 12 volt battery.
- Large solar panel for battery top up charging.
- Stainless steel case for stability and gas bottle storage.
- Economical, one 9kg LPG bottle provides up to 15,000 shots.
- Volume of up to 146 dB at 1 metre or 96 dB at 100 metres.
- Airfield coverage up to 6 hectares.
- Shots per cycle variable from 1 - 4 shots.
- 2 volume settings.
- Use in conjunction with the Purivox Hand Held Remote, for remote control up to 5km, within line of sight.
- Weight: 48kg
- Case dimensions (without solar panel and blast tubes):
Length 1140mm, Width 503mm, Height 382mm