The starling scarer broadcasts a variety of naturally recorded bird distress signals, predator calls and harassment sounds that frighten, confuse and disorient pest birds within the effective range.
The birds immediately consider the area as a danger zone and want to keep away.
This unit contains Pestgard specially customised sound chip to target starlings, will also help deter sparrows and other birds.
Great for use in farm sheds and other buildings and areas with starling problems.
Help prevent starlings from nesting, protect your property and equipment!
- Set for day, night or 24 hour activation
- Adjustable volume output
- 8 different sound options
- 4 different time settings.
- Random mode so that the sound sequence is always changing, to confuse the birds even more.
- Comes with a 230 volt plug pack.
- Optional battery leads available to run off a 12v battery.