The BroadBand Pro can be programmed to emit up to eight Sonic sounds at specific or randomised intervals. The sounds can be natural bird distress signals, warning calls, predator cries or harassment sounds.
Birds immediately consider the area as a danger zone and want to keep away.
The volume output is adjustable.
Ultrasonic harassment sounds (virtually inaudible to humans) are emitted from the speakers during the time interval when sonic sound is absent.
- Unit comes complete with four speakers with 30 metres of cable and 240 volt plug pack.
- Four extra speakers can be added for additional coverage.
- Coverage: 1000 m² (250 m² from each speaker)
- Dimensions: Control Unit 225mm x 225mm x 125mm;
- Speakers 100mm x 100mm x 150mm
- Power Requirements: 12 volt.
- Comes with 240 volt plug pack (Optional Solar Panel available)
- Sound Pressure: Ultrasonic sounds: 95 - 105dB (per speaker)@ 1m
- Sonic sounds: 105-120dB (each speaker) @ 1m
- Frequency: Ultrasonic 16-23 kHz, Sonic 3-5 kHz
- Warranty: Six months on parts & labour
- Made in USA.
View Case Study - Pestgard BroadBand PRO keeps seagulls off roofs
NZ Free Delivery: 2 - 3 working days
NZ Urgent Delivery: 1 - 2 working days ($6.00 + GST)
Rural Delivery: 2 - 5 working days
International: 3 - 10 working days (NZ Post)
Delivery information is a guide only and may vary depending on location and for combined orders. Contact us for more information, if required.