The BroadBand Pro can be programmed to emit up to eight Sonic sounds at specific or randomised intervals. The sounds can be natural bird distress signals, warning calls, predator cries or harassment sounds.
Birds immediately consider the area as a danger zone and want to keep away.
The volume output is adjustable.
Ultrasonic harassment sounds (virtually inaudible to humans) are emitted from the speakers during the time interval when sonic sound is absent.
- Unit comes complete with four speakers with 30 metres of cable and 240 volt plug pack.
- Includes sound card socket for using custom sound chips.
- Four extra speakers can be added for additional coverage.
- Ultrasonic Coverage - 600 square metres
- Audible sound coverage - 1 to 2.4 hectares depending on the layout
- Dimensions: Control Unit 225mm x 225mm x 125mm;
- Speakers 100mm x 100mm x 150mm
- Power Requirements: 12 volt.
- Comes with 240 volt plug pack (Optional Solar Panel available)
- Sound Pressure: Ultrasonic sounds: 95 - 105dB (per speaker)@ 1m
- Sonic sounds: 105-120dB (each speaker) @ 1m
- Frequency: Ultrasonic 16-23 kHz, Sonic 3-5 kHz
- Warranty: Six months on parts & labour
- Made in USA.
View Case Study - Pestgard BroadBand PRO keeps seagulls off roofs
Free Delivery within New Zealand - on orders over $49.00 + GST
Same Day Dispatch - we aim to dispatch the same day, for orders placed by 3pm on working days.
NZ Free Delivery: 2 - 3 working days
NZ Express Delivery (paid): 1 - 2 working days (overnight to urban address where possible)
Australia - eParcel Australia tracked post: 3 - 8 workings days
Rest of the World - International Courier Tracked: 3 - 8 working days.
Delivery times are are guide and may vary by location.
Allow an extra 1 - 2 days for rural delivery.
Saturday delivery is possible to some addresses, please contact us for pricing.
Delivery costs, where applicable, can be calculated on the cart page, add products to cart then view cart and calculate shipping.