Super BirdXPeller - Package
The Super BirdXPeller PRO uses natural bird sounds to create a "danger zone" that frightens infesting birds away.
The sounds can be natural bird distress signals, warning calls, predator cries or harassment sounds. The birds immediately consider the area as a danger zone and want to keep away.
- This package includes:
- Super BirdXPeller Pro unit with a replaceable sound chip socket, so you can use other sound chips for variation.
- 4 x Extension Speakers - use up to 2 more extension speakers to increase coverage
- Each speaker comes with 30m of cable.
- Post mounting brackets
- Battery leads to run off a 12V battery
- Standard USA sound chip
- FREE - Pestgard's customised sound chip to effectively target specific pest birds in your situation, please advise the bird species and application when you order.
- Protects up 2.4 hectares or up to 3.6 hectares with 2 extra - optional extension speakers
- Comes with bird sound chip to target specific birds.
- Can be mounted to a post or set up on a small trailer
- Eight sounds
- Day or night or 24 hour activation options
- Adjustable volume
- Specific or randomized intervals
The easy way to protect vineyards, orchards and other crop areas from birds and increase your crop yields and revenue.
View our bird control in vineyards brochure.
Free Delivery within New Zealand - on orders over $49.00 + GST
Same Day Dispatch - we aim to dispatch the same day, for orders placed by 3pm on working days.
NZ Free Delivery: 2 - 3 working days
NZ Express Delivery (paid): 1 - 2 working days (overnight to urban address where possible)
Australia - eParcel Australia tracked post: 3 - 8 workings days
Rest of the World - International Courier Tracked: 3 - 8 working days.
Delivery times are are guide and may vary by location.
Allow an extra 1 - 2 days for rural delivery.
Saturday delivery is possible to some addresses, please contact us for pricing.
Delivery costs, where applicable, can be calculated on the cart page, add products to cart then view cart and calculate shipping.